French Camp, CA
Valley Home, CA
Find out if you are within our current coverage area!
Plans & Pricing
High-speed wireless internet service to your home or business
Terms of Service
We support Net-Neutrality and your rights to access the content you want!
Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
Starting on May 12, 2021, the FCC's Emergency Broadband Benefit will make available to consumers substantial discounts on broadband service and computers. This pandemic-related
program will continue until the $3.2 billion in federal funding runs out or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the pandemic.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands.
Ayera Technologies, Inc is an approved and authorized service provider for the EBB Program.
Who Is Eligible for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
A household is eligible if any one member of the household:
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2019-2020 school year
- Demonstrates low income, at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty level
- Participates in assistance programs including SNAP, Medicaid, or Lifeline
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers; or
How do I get the Emergency Broadband Benefit?
- First, apply/qualify for the program www.getemergencybroadband.org by clicking on the Apply Now button.
- Second, Notify us that you have applied for the Emergency Broadband Benefit by completing the following digital authorization form: