You are reading this web page for a reason! It likely that
you are outgrowing your existing methods of tracking and managing your business data, and
you have heard that a commercial or custom software package might be the answer.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you are a good candidate for purchasing or
building software to help grow and organize your business.
The design and creation of your mission-critical business web site or application is
not something to take lightly. To maintain a competitive edge you need software that
is easy for your employees to access and use, allows you to tracks your data in one
centralized place, and is flexible enough to adapt to
your changing business needs.
- Is your current "paper and filing-cabinet" method of tracking customers, projects, and/or orders slowing you down?
- Is the "sticky-note" method of tracking customer phone calls and problems no longer adequate?
- Have you outgrown the capabilities of your current methods of tracking valuable data (such as via email, spreadsheets, or basic software packages like Quickbooks)?
- Do you have multiple employees who can't access important data at the same time?
- Are you are tired of re-entering the same data in many different places?
- Are you unable to reliably track the progress of customer orders and interactions?
- Are you unable to access critical business data from your home...or a hotel room across the country?
- Are you tired of not having a proper web site for potential customers to visit?
There is a huge variety of software that can be purchased or built, and is largely dependent
on your industry and particular business needs. These may include:
Please contact us to discuss your needs and how custom
development or a commercial software package might be the answer. We promise to be objective,
straightforward, and to guide you through picking the right solution for your business.
- Corporate Web Site
- Sales and Marketing Tools
- Customer Care & Management
- Order Tracking and Processing
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Accounting, Financial, and Billing
- Integration with Vendors, Suppliers, and Customers
- Automation and Provisioning of Equipment or Systems